Discover and realize your true potential by joining the FSTEP programme now, particularly those who are keen to persue a career in the financial services industry.
- Dr. Chong Lok Kong
- Qualifications:Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (M.B.B.S), Melaka-Manipal Medical College
- Company:Great Eastern Life Assurance Malaysia Berhad
- Designation:Assistant Manager
FSTEP has given me the greatest start in my career. The 6 months spent within the walls of FSTEP have taught me values that have helped me stay positive, optimistic, resilient and grounded. For me, FSTEP is the place that unleashes the greatness within you.
- Wan Intan
- Qualifications:Bachelor of Science (Actuarial Science) with minor in Business Administration, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Company:Great Eastern Takaful Sendirian Berhad
- Designation:Executive, Risk Management & Compliance
There were countless learning opportunities in FSTEP including the knowledge on banking as well as more specialized courses in the field of conventional, investment, Islamic banking and insurance. Another interesting aspect was having very good mentors to guide and encourage you during the on-the-job training period. Not only that, the FSTEP allows us to expand our network among the participants and trainers.
- Ranjini Menon
- Qualifications:Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting and Law), Monash University
- Company:CIMB Bank Berhad
- Designation:Executive, Preferred Advisory Services
FSTEP is gaining a strong presence in the financial industry due to its commitment to high quality programme delivery. Its collaboration with professional bodies such as ACCA Malaysia, CFA Society Malaysia, CII and CPA Australia and MII has enhanced its ability to produce good talents for the financial industry.
- Jerry Lee Kah Hin
- Qualifications:BSc Statistics, University of Malaya, CFA
- Company:GDEX Express Carrier Berhad
FSTEP provides a bridge for a head start in the financial services industry; theoretical and practical knowledge in banking/insurance.
- Ahmad Mukarrami Ab Mumin
- Qualifications:BA Shariah & Law, University Malaya
LL.M in Business Law, International Islamic University Malaysia
- Company:RHB Islamic Bank Berhad
- Designation:Vice President/Head of Shariah Division
Given the various exposure throughout the programme, FSTEP is a launching pad for a rewarding future in the financial services industry. I am grateful for the opportunity to be part of the FSTEP family and I will definitely recommend FSTEP to graduates who are aiming for a career breakthrough in the financial services sector.
- Noorul Azila Kamaruzzaman
- Qualifications:MSc International Banking & Financial Studies, BSc Accounting & Finance, University of Southampton, UK
- Company:BIMB Investment Management Berhad
- Designation:Fund Manager
Want to experience FSTEP for yourself first hand?